Subject: PAR is doing the Samba!
From: [email-masked] (Mark J. Peterson)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 08:12:37 -0700

Wow, I feel like Arthur Murray; I finally have frames rendering on the PC
and recording directly on the Amiga PAR using Samba/ethernet. The secret
ingredient turns out to be creating a file with the animation name you want
on the PAR *first*, then start rendering frames with that same name on the
PC. If append is turned on, it adds them to it; but amazingly enough, if
append is off, it still works by creating a second file with the same name
in the same project. Weird, but wonderful.

Now that I've doing so much network/PC thinking the last few months, I'll
have to try to remember how to animate again.

Thanks for all the helpful hints from you listers.

Mark

--
[email-masked] (Mark J. Peterson) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]